Siding installations from Kallerup Construction can give a weathered exterior a clean, updated look while improving your home’s insulation and streamlining your energy usage.
As a leader in the home improvement industry in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota, Kallerup Construction installs a full range of top-of-the-line siding materials and exterior finishes, including:
- Wood: A popular choice for traditional or modern Minnesota homes, wood is a natural insulator that adds beauty and strength to your exterior
- Fiber cement: Made of sand and cement blended with wood fiber, this product is extremely durable and suits almost any architectural style
- Vinyl: This affordable, versatile synthetic material is available in a wide range of colors and textures, including surfaces that resemble wood
- Paint: A fresh coat of paint can automatically enhance your home’s curb appeal, and you have an unlimited choice of colors
With a solid reputation dating back three generations, Kallerup Construction is staffed by licensed contractors who will complete your siding project in an efficient, cost-effective manner. We respect your time and your property by finishing each project on schedule and following safety guidelines to the letter. Discover what we can do for you by calling Kallerup Construction for a free quote at 612-701-9892 or submitting our convenient information request form.
How Do You Know When It’s Time for New Siding?
Many homeowners overlook the importance of siding until they start to have visible signs of damage. A close inspection of your home could reveal these red flags:
- Warped, bowed or rotten siding panels
- Signs of pest infestation, such as wasp’s nests, under your siding
- Evidence of water damage, such as mold or stains
- Rising energy bills due to damaged siding materials
Choosing The Right Siding In Minnesota
The decision to replace your siding is an important one, and the sheer number of product choices can be overwhelming. By discussing these questions with a knowledgeable consultant from Kallerup Construction, you can narrow down your options and select the siding material that’s right for you:
- How much can I afford to spend?
- Which type of siding will match my home’s architecture?
- Which material will provide the best insulation and energy efficiency?
- Is the siding material covered by a manufacturer’s warranty?
At Kallerup Construction, we provide homes in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota, siding from the top companies in the industry to give you confidence in your investment. We install our products to the manufacturer’s specifications, so that your warranty is never compromised.
Local Minneapolis Remodeling Company
Find out for yourself what Kallerup Construction can do to improve the appearance, efficiency and value of your home. Contact us to get a free on-site estimate from one of our home improvement experts.